Premier Business-Focused Legal Partner for Emerging to Large-Scale Technology Enterprises
Vision – the law firm where technology companies go to grow.
Mission – a client-first provider of high-quality advice to help technology companies achieve their desired business outcomes. We foster growth and success with simple, plain-language and creative problem solving based in the law and more than two decades of sophisticated practice.
Commitments to our clients:
- Serve your business goals with integrity.
- Timely responses-- within one business day or less.
- High quality solutions to legal issues that allow you to re-focus on growth.
- Commitment to excellence in our work and the success of your business.
- Access to our network of quality service providers and advisors.
- We will earn the right to become your trusted advisor.
Why people choose us:
We have almost 20 years in house general counsel experience to allow us to provide timely legal, process and policy solutions based on a true understanding of your business, business goals and underlying technology so you can scale your company
25-years experience serving emerging, medium and large technology companies. Silicon Valley and Austin roots but available virtually wherever you are.
Born in San Francisco, Tom was exposed to technology and its business culture from day one. Educated at UC Berkeley and Stanford Law School, his early legal training and experience was earned at the best law firms in the valley– including Wilson Sonsini and Heller Ehrman and iconic companies like Sun Microsystems, Actuate Corporation, Shutterfly, Docmatter and ClearDATA Networks.
Since 2006, Tom has been general counsel for public and private companies ranging in size from under $1 million to over $1 billion in annual revenue.
Other than change, one thing remains constant. Tom puts clients first and brings all of his experience to bear in support of your success.
This means Tom--
- Is extremely responsive and efficient.
- Is curious and interested in you and your business.
- Wants to know your short, medium and long-term goals.
- Focuses on helping you get you to revenue fast.
- Negotiates hard on critical issues but not on issues that don't matter.
- Knows how to save you money and headache when negotiating with your technology vendors.
Representative Clients and Employers:
- Accela, Inc.
- Accelo, Inc.
- Actuate Corporation (NASDAQ:BIRT)
- Amazon, Inc. (Alexa)
- ClearDATA Networks, Inc.
- Docmatter, Inc.
- Dolby, Inc.
- Legal Zoom, Inc.
- Shire Biotech, LLC
- Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY)