Privacy Law In The Bay Area & Throughout California
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley Technology Law Advisors specializes in privacy law (US & International) including e-commerce, social media, and emerging technology.
United States Privacy Law
- Healthcare privacy including HIPAA
- Business Associate Agreements and Subcontractor Agreements
- HITRUST certification preparedness
- State privacy law, including California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA).
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- COPPA Application Compliance Reviews
- Financial information and privacy law
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS)
- CAN-SPAM, and other telemarketing rules
- Cybersecurity, cybercrime including cybersecurity regulation
International Privacy Law
- EU and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Canada Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- Other international privacy law and regulation
- Binding Corporate Rules
Privacy in e-commerce, Social Media and Emerging Technology
- Social Media
- Big Data, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence
Interested in learning more about how we can help with your privacy law needs? With roots in both San Francisco, CA & Austin, TX, Silicon Valley Technology Law Advisors, LLP provides commercial legal advice for technology companies in California in stages of development from early start-up, to growth and establishment and growth and expansion. Contact us today to schedule your initial free consultation.